Thursday, February 13, 2014

Resource and 5 Vocab words




My next resource is a blog that has been very succesful. http://acozykitchen.com the reason I chose it as a resource is because it has been around for awhile and has become very succesful. I remember when I was younger I would go on a website called stumble upon which would take you to randomn websites based on your interests, hobbies, etc.. Now that I want to start my own blog it would be perfect for me to use as a reference/example.


Vocabulary

1.htmlHypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages.

2.froth: a mass of small bubbles in liquid caused by agitation, fermentation, etc.; foam.

3.emulsion:a fine dispersion of minute droplets of one liquid in another in which it is not soluble or miscible.

4. Dredge:sprinkle (food) with a powdered substance, typically flour or sugar.

5. Starch:an odorless tasteless white substance occurring widely in plant tissue and obtained chiefly from cereals and potatoes. It is a polysaccharide that functions as a carbohydrate store and is an important constituent of the human diet

4 comments:

  1. You're the 2/5 student I decided to look at your blog for the assignment for 2/19. I think your blog is very organized and stands out because of the way it's all layed out and what not. Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really good. It is up-to-date and very organized. I like it a lot! Good job. Gold star for Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel! You should be in my network. I know you are studying to become a baker so we can collaborate because my field of study is human computer interaction. I would be able to help you get your name out there through building a site for you and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw this! Im down with it! we can talk about it more in class tomorrow! I made a food blog if you wanna check it out but its still needs A LOT of work lol http://cyberkitchen.tumblr.com/

      Delete